Android Software Engineer (IAND2)
If you are an Android software engineer and you want your professional skills to be valued, then you will be in the right place in our team.
We aim to build well balanced teams of highly motivated and experienced engineers. As a member of our team you should have an ability to solve complex software problems and resolve sophisticated technical issues. We appreciate having creative ideas and constantly investing in professional development of our employees.
For our current position we wish you to meet the following requirements:
• at least 1 year professional experience in development of Android applications;
• good understanding of Java, Android SDK and OS;
• experience in commercial software projects;
• optimization of app behavior based on device & OS (functionality & graphic content);
• understanding UI and wireframe;
• good command of English language.
What do we think as advantages:
• experience with other mobile platforms such as Android/Windows Mobile/Blackberry OS;
• experience with PHP;
• German language knowledge;
• willing to travel and work onsite.
What do we offer:
• competitive salary;
• on-the-job training;
• opportunity to work on dynamic and interesting projects;
• opportunity to grow together with your abilities;
• open and friendly working atmosphere;
• good work/life balance.
If you are interested in joining us apply our application form or write us at
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply for a job:
Add other file
Are you sure you want your application to be sent?
Your application was successfully sent. Thank you for applying!